Solaris Insulated Roofing Panels
The next generation Insulated Panel Roofing System
Solaris® Insulated Roofing Panels = The Smart Choice
Why choose Solaris®? Here's why:
- Unsupported spans up to 8.3m (N2 wind rating - 3 sides open patio)
- Wide Range of Colorbond® colours
- 3 ceiling finishes available: Smooth / VJ / Satinline
- Lightweight and easy to install
- 1000mm wide panels, manufactured to your specified length
- Superior insulation (up to R4.3) in one product
- Full kit options available - Posts, Beams, Fixings, LED lights, Flashings & Guttering
- Custom LED downlight system available. Suits all panel sizes.
- Engineered to all wind ratings, including cyclonic regions
- Manufactured using the latest in continuous panel laminating technology, providing the highest quality insulated panel on the market.
Solaris® Insulated Roofing Panels are the smart choice for your next:
- Granny Flat
If you're building BIG, Solaris® Insulated Roofing Panels is the smart choice for:
- Residential roofing
- Modular / Transportable building construction
- Mining accommodation construction
- Sporting facilities - Club houses, pavillions, change rooms.
- Commercial roofing - Factories, Offices, Retail centres.
- Schools - Sports halls, covered walkways, auditoriums, general learning areas (GLA's)
Check out some of the projects that have utilised Solaris® Insulated Roofing Panels.
Check out our colour range below:
DEEP OCEAN ®
COLORBOND®, BlueScope and ® colour names are registered trademarks and ™ colour names are trademarks of BlueScope Steel Limited.
The COLORBOND® steel colours shown have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible. However, we recommend checking your chosen colour against an actual sample of the product before purchasing, as light conditions and limitations of the printing process may affect colour tones. © 2008 BlueScope Steel Limited. ABN 16 000 011 058.